CHECK OUT HOW IT’S DONE
We can offer complete flagpole solution for any occasion. Here we will introduce some basics of how to prepare and assemble flagpole with external halyard.
Everything we need to assemble flagpole.
Everything we need to rise a flagpole.
- Grawel (draining).
- Leveling board.
- Screwdriver and wrench.
- Dig till you come to depth where the land is not going to freeze.
- Dimensions are recommended in the table below the last illustration (image no.8).
- Use gravel for draining.
- First we have to place anchors with the plate.
- Take care about position of the hinges.
- Place leveling board above the hole and below the anchor (as shown on the picture above).
- Pour mortar in the hole. Place the plate with anchors in level with libela.
- Shape beton so that it does not hold the rainwater.
- Leveling board is removed after at least 12 hours has passed.
5. Flagpole Preparation
- Mount external hailard on the flagpole
- Mount flagpole top on the top of the flagpole.
- Place the rope trough cup bracket so it is equaly long on both sides.
- Attach hooks on both sides of the rope
- Carefully prepared flagpole is now fixed with bolts and nuts in hinge.
- Rise flagpole upwards using libela.
- In needed, flagpole should be leveled by tightening or releasing of the nuts.
- After 4 – 6 weeks make sure to check bolts and if necessary to tighten them.
8. Final Stage - Flagpole